Welcome to October!
We just had Thrive October Edition with Prof Bitange Ndemo and it was amazing! If you have never attended Thrive, you should make a point to do so before the year runs out. It is the monthly business mentoring and networking forum of PassionProfit.
This Month Prof. Bitange shared on Innovation Strategies to enable organizations remain ahead of the change curve and their competitors.
Some key take outs for me included:
- Innovation is not about having ideas but about executing the ideas we have. So look out for my podcast that I have been thinking about all year!
- During a brain storming sessions, take all ideas. Ideas have a way of connecting and bringing out a great outcome.
- Take the plunge! One cannot learn swimming by reading a manual, you have to get into the water.
- You cannot scale up until you standardize. Execute the idea and set standards.
- Take time to find out what else your clients are using your products or services for.
- We tend to look at opportunities through internal lenses rather than starting with the customers needs and problems thereby killing innovation.
- Create an innovation culture in your organization by allowing people to share and try new ideas.
It was amazing. The DVD will be out in a week. Call 0707112002 to book your copy.
To Your Thriving!